WT-NMP - portable Nginx Mysql Php development stack for Windows
A portable, preconfigured, lightweight, fast and stable server stack for developing php mysql applications on windows, based on the excellent webserver Nginx. A lighter alternative to XAMPP and WAMP.
- Nginx web server - 1.7.10
- Mysql database server - 5.6.23
- Php scripting language - 5.4.38 & 5.6.6
- HeidiSql.exe mysql database manager
- WinSCP SFTP client
- Php Extensions: opcache, xdebug, xcache.
- MSmtp sendmail smtp client wrapper
- Composer.phar dependency manager for php
- Adminer.php web based mysql database manager
- wt-nmp.exe server manager
- TRULY PORTABLE, you can zip it and take it with you, or you can move it to a different location on your filesystem. Configuration files are updated automatically after you move WT-NMP to a different machine/folder
- Easy to upgrade! Backups, configuration files, database data, included libraries and projects are persistent during upgrades (not overwritten)
- Lightning-fast web server. Optimized for best performance. Preconfigured servers for fast development
- For easy access, all configuration files are stored in one place: WT-NMP\conf and all log files are stored in one folder: WT-NMP\log
- Multiple PHP Versions and version switcher. Dynamic number of php-cgi processes.
- The server manager runs minimized in the system tray and monitors, logs and restarts crashed servers.
- Project setup, local virtual servers for projects, Upload, Sync and Browse with WinSCP
- Optional MySQL database daily backups
This package contains basic web services and it's very easy to use. Other WAMP packages can't compete with the WT-NMP. Thanks.
it is at least 10 times faster than xampp i guess.
very interesting project, even for people who are not related to this topic
Really nice, I suggest to avoid checking for C: drive. BTW: removed drive references in config files (conf/*..), executed the wt-nmp -w worked nice in a fully portable way.