WTServer (wt-nmp) - portable Nginx MariaDB Redis Php development stack for Windows
A portable, preconfigured, lightweight, fast and stable server stack for developing php mysql applications on windows, based on the excellent webserver Nginx. A lighter alternative to XAMPP and WAMP.
- Nginx 1.9.10 web server
- MariaDB 10.1.11 database server, mysql replacement (32/64bit)
- Redis 3.0 Cache/NoSql, memcached alternative (64bit)
- Php 5.6.17 & PHP 7.0.2 scripting language (32/64bit)
- WinSCP SFTP client
- MSmtp sendmail smtp client wrapper
- Composer.phar dependency manager for php
- Adminer.php web based mysql database manager
- WTServer Manager (32/64bit), formerly known as wt-nmp
- PORTABLE, you can zip it and take it with you, or you can move it to a different location on your filesystem. Configuration files are updated automatically after you move WT-NMP to a different machine/folder
- Easy to upgrade! Backups, configuration files, database data, included libraries and projects are persistent during upgrades (not overwritten)
- A single installer for both x86 and x64 systems
- Lightning-fast web server. Optimized for best performance
- For easy access, all configuration files are stored in one place
- Multiple PHP Versions and version switcher. Dynamic number of php-cgi processes.
- The server manager runs minimized in the system tray and monitors, logs and restarts crashed servers.
- Project setup, Local Virtual Servers for projects, Upload, Sync and Browse with WinSCP
- Optional MySQL database daily backups
There are no 3 star reviews.