WSNWARE is an open source Java/OSGi middleware, designed for monitoring, controlling and standardizing Wireless Sensor Network. WSNWARE is a normalized message oriented middleware running on (and developed for) any OSGi containers.
- OSGI based
- Rapid development of WSN end-user applications
- Standardized approach to generic WSN (normalized message oriended middleware)
- tested with TinyOS, Java.comm RXTX and their examples
- designed to expose features and data
- GUI components (realt-time fields, graphs)
- Multithread, Bean oriented, Property approach
- Multilateration application example
- high level filters (statistical, noise-channel),
Wsnware is wonderful! Thanks.