JMEDS is a lightweight, modular and extendable software framework for using the "Devices Profile for Web-Services (DPWS)" in Java based environments. It runs on Java CLDC (e.g. on embedded devices), CDC, Android and SE platforms.
Bugfix release of JMEDS Framework: v2.0.0 beta 9a
New version of JMEDS Framework: v2.0.0 beta 9
We are doing our best to answer all questions from you and fix the bugs that are found as fast as we can! So don't hesitate to ask questions or report unexpected behaviour/bugs that you might find.
DPWS Explorer released on http://ws4d.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/dpws-explorer/
- Implements DPWS 1.0 & 1.1
- Supports Security, Binary Attachment, Multi-Device, Generic Web-Interfaces and Discovery Proxies
- Usable on all Java Editions (from CLDC for embedded to SE for high end devices, or android devices)
- On-the-Fly WSDL Generation (Interpretation of WSDL at Runtime)
- DPWS Explorer is a GUI-based analytical tool for DPWS compliant services. Is available at: http://ws4d.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/dpws-explorer/
- Plugin/Module concept allows flexible, resource effective configuration
- Various Diagnostic Features available (Stream logging, JMEDS AdminService etc.)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, 7 and 8 (JMEDS services appears in network environment browser)
- New documentation online (see https://sourceforge.net/projects/ws4d-javame/files/ws4d-jmeds-v2/framework/v.2.0.0-beta7/documentation/)
- Automatically network detection and refreshing
Great software, thank you.