This software converts Windows Media Player generated playlists(.wpl) to .m3u playlists which can be played by other media players too.
It also provides the functionality to change the order of the songs in the playlist and also to delete songs from the playlist before saving the playlist.
Requires - .NET Framework 4.0
Latest Version - v3.0
What's new in this version :
* Updated UI
* Now fully supports large playlists
* Low memory footprint and faster execution
- Converts .WPL Playlists to .M3U Playlists
- Lets you edit the playlist before saving -> Reordering and Deleting files
- Multiple save options
- Detects Library Referral, which can be handled by the user
Nice tool : Easy to use. A little problem with character encodings (Use of UTF-8 instead of Latin1), but with a vim command, all is ok.
Does what it says it will do. Very easy to use. Thanks for creating this tool. Nice.
Download convert WPL to M3U so I could use the VLC player. Works on small playlists. But when I tried to convert my allmusic.wpl file, a large playlist, all it does is crash. Something about index out of range! Rather useless program.