WOSH is a multi-platform message-oriented middleware written in ANSI C++. Service oriented architecture, designed for network distributed computing. Already working: Audio multimedia, X10, remote control (WinMobile, GTalk) and much more..
- home automation
- PC, Devices binding
- remote control
- X10 devices monitor/control using Heyu (lamps, motion sensors, ..)
- entertainment: Media playback (using GStreamer, VLC)
- Jabber messaging (using gloox library, compatible with GTalk)
- Windows Mobile (send/receive SMS, monitor calls) binding + RNDIS
- user interface frontends: workshop, woshremote
- dynamic automations
- building management (object oriented, floors, rooms, appliances)
- Text to speech (Festival)
- multi-user, internal security management
Be the first to post a review of WOSH Framework - Wide Open Smart Home!