This is a soccer-themed, 3D sokoban puzzle game. It uses data in a format that is found on the internet.
It has undo (u) and restart (r) functions. Comes with dozens of puzzle files, each typically having dozens of "levels". The next (n) and previous (p) keys move between levels.
To move the "kicker" use the arrow keys. The objective is to kick all the red and blue balls into the goal nets.
Each puzzle file has the number of levels embedded into the filename. The command line must contain 3 parameters: filename, #levels, initial_level.
- Rolling 3D soccer balls
- Simple SDL2 Interface
- Laptop friendly controls
- User Definable Puzzles
- Many Predefined Puzzles Ranging from Easy to Impossible
- Both GNU/Linux-64 and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- Fully OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- Now with Andres Cantor and a stadium full of sokorban fans
- See also: RufasGate
Be the first to post a review of WorldCupSokerban!