This is a soccer-themed, 3rd-person 3D sokoban puzzle game. It uses data in a format that is commonly found on the internet.
It has undo (u) and restart (r) functions. Comes with many puzzle files, each typically having dozens of "levels". The next (n) and previous (p) keys move between levels. The (L-shift) and (R-shift) keys move between the different puzzle files (there are currently 35).
To move the "kicker" use the arrow keys. The objective is to kick all the red and blue balls into the goal nets. Notice that these strange soccer balls roll in two perpendicular directions only!
Works on Macs running OS-X and PCs running GNU/Linux.
- Both GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- Laptop friendly [arrow-key] controls.
- Key <h> now toggles help screen
- Now with improved key response for more natural gameplay
- Rolling 3D soccer balls that now glow when goal is scored !
- User Definable Puzzles
- Many Predefined Puzzles Ranging from Easy to Impossible to Ridiculous
- Fully OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- Now, hear every kick with Andres Cantor and a stadium full of sokerban fans
- For a 1st-person 3D sokoban game see: AdaGate
Be the first to post a review of WorldCupSokerban!