* Workrave 1.10
** Split "show 'postpone' and 'skip'" checkbox into two checkboxes. (Egbert Teeselink)
** Add the capability to delete all stored statistics (Ray Satiro)
** Workrave now supports DBus on window.
DBus can be used to control Workrave by an external program.
** Workrave now offers a Gnome 3 applet. Applets for both Gnome 3
classic and the Gnome shell are available.
** Workrave now offers an application indicator (applet) in Unity.
** On Windows, Workrave does not stay in the 'suspended' mode after
resuming from hibernate/sleep.
** On Unix, Workrave adds a new activity monitoring method that can be
used instead of the XRECORD based monitoring. XRECORD monitoring
appear be causing X crashes for some people
** Infrastructure update. Workrave now supports:
- Gtk3/Gtkmm3 (only on Gnome 3; Gtk2/Gtkmm2 is still used on Gnome 2)
- Configuration in GSettings (instead of GConf)
- GIO based DBus (instead of freedesktop.org DBus)
** Obsolete KDE3 support has been droppped.
** Translation updates:
- Mykola Rykov translated Workrave into Ukrainian.
- Ivan Barkovic translated Workave into Croatian.
- Moein Gh translated Workave into Persian.
- Jyri-Petteri Paloposki translated Workrave into Finnish
- Goran Maričić translated Workrave into Serbian.
- Igor Zinovik updated the Russian translation.
- Gabor Kelemen updated the Hungarian translation.
- Alick Zhao updated the Chinese translation.
- Andrey Bondrov updated the Russian translation.
- Paweł Szerszon updated the Polish translation.
** Plus many small fixes and improvements (Ray Satiro, Rob Caelers)