Display, log and upload data to the internet from your Oregon Scientific or AcuRite 02032C weather station. The Arduino WxShield also supported. See project web site for FAQs. Use Open Discussion for support requests.
- Supports Oregon Scientific WMR88, WMR100, WMR200, RMS300 consoles
- Create custom weather display windows using high quality "steam gauges"
- Upload to WeatherUnderground, PWS, CWOP and AWEKAS
- Generate and upload custom web pages, including data graphs
- Weather data is saved to CSV log file every minute
- Supports all 10 external temperature sensors (21 sensors with WxShield)
- Display up to 16 different weather data graphs in the main window
- These are only a few of the features; try the program to see them all.
love it when it just works first time I try it.
Thanks for Wmrx00, it's great!
Nice work ! Great project.
Hi I'm new to this have set up my Oregon WMR200R everything is working fine but when i launch the weather station data logger version 22.214.171.124 without changing any settings on the data logger it displays insufficent data and a message comes up no usb messages recieved for a number of minutes and ask me to press cancel to stop the dialog box continually coming up ,any sugesstions from anyone greatly appreciated.