Display, log and upload data to the internet from your Oregon Scientific weather station. The Arduino WxShield also supported.
- Supports Oregon Scientific WMR88, WMR100, WMR200, RMS300 consoles
- Create custom weather display windows using high quality "steam gauges"
- Upload to WeatherUnderground, PWS, CWOP and AWEKAS
- Generate and upload custom web pages, including data graphs
- Weather data is saved to CSV log file every minute
- Supports all 10 external temperature sensors (21 sensors with WxShield)
- Display up to 16 different weather data graphs in the main window
- These are only a few of the features; try the program to see them all.
love it when it just works first time I try it.
Thanks for Wmrx00, it's great!
Nice work ! Great project.
wmrx00 works nicely