Display, log and upload data to the internet from your Oregon Scientific or AcuRite 02032C weather station. The Arduino WxShield also supported. See project web site for FAQs. Use Open Discussion for support requests.
- Supports Oregon Scientific WMR88, WMR100, WMR200, RMS300 consoles
- Create custom weather display windows using high quality "steam gauges"
- Upload to WeatherUnderground, PWS, CWOP and AWEKAS
- Generate and upload custom web pages, including data graphs
- Weather data is saved to CSV log file every minute
- Supports all 10 external temperature sensors (21 sensors with WxShield)
- Display up to 16 different weather data graphs in the main window
- These are only a few of the features; try the program to see them all.
There are no 4 star reviews.