Display, log and upload data to the internet from your Oregon Scientific weather station. The Arduino WxShield also supported.
- Supports Oregon Scientific WMR88, WMR100, WMR200, RMS300 consoles
- Create custom weather display windows using high quality "steam gauges"
- Upload to WeatherUnderground, PWS, CWOP and AWEKAS
- Generate and upload custom web pages, including data graphs
- Weather data is saved to CSV log file every minute
- Supports all 10 external temperature sensors (21 sensors with WxShield)
- Display up to 16 different weather data graphs in the main window
- These are only a few of the features; try the program to see them all.
Hi I'm new to this have set up my Oregon WMR200R everything is working fine but when i launch the weather station data logger version 188.8.131.52 without changing any settings on the data logger it displays insufficent data and a message comes up no usb messages recieved for a number of minutes and ask me to press cancel to stop the dialog box continually coming up ,any sugesstions from anyone greatly appreciated.
No templates were included with the package, despite claims in the manual. I made one of my own and I'm trying to upload data via FTP. I have a confirmed FTP address and creds, but WDSL's only response is Build/upload failed. So right now it's not doing much for me.