The WiRe project seeks to provide android smartphones with universal Infrared (IR) television remote control functionality.
The limitations/scope of this project include:
1. Android application will be restricted to a minimum Android Operating Sytem of Android 4.2.2
2. Data communications will be conducted over a Wi-Fi network
3. The embedded device will be built utilizing the Beaglebone Black as its core
4. The Final product will be capable of conducting common television controls
- Android Application with external memory access, WIFI network management, UDP socket transmission
- An IR Transmitter build upon the Beaglebone Black with WIFI network management, UDP Socket transmission, PWM control
Be the first to post a review of WiRe!