"The Pirates' Treasure Hunt" is an adventure game originally written by Delton T. Horn as part of his "Golden Flutes and Great Escapes" games collection. This is my attempt at converting it into a Windows-based GUI game program.
- First public release of The Pirates' Treasure Hunt for Windows.
- Attempts to re-create Delton T. Horn's original BASIC game and bring it to a Windows GUI environment.
- Source code is now 7-Zipped. You'll need to download 7-Zip (at http://sevenzip.sourceforge.net) to grab this file.
- Fixed a bug that apparently killed a character twice, then crashed with an array index out-of-bounds error when checking to see if the character had been killed by a cannibal.
- Fixed several bugs dealing with killing characters, and rearranged code dealing with death by cannibals.
- Look out for my next project, The Golden Flute, coming soon for Windows!
Be the first to post a review of The Pirates' Treasure Hunt for Windows!