WinTail is a freeware Tail for Windows tool, capable of simulating the LINUX / UNIX tail command, including extra features offered by the Windows GUI concept.
Includes features such as SMTP notification of specific keywords found within the files being monitored by a sort of grep functionalty.
This tool is compatible with all 32bit/64bit Windows platforms.
- Intuitive graphic user interface
- Drag and drop your files to tail them quickly and easily
- Monitor multiple files simultaneously
- Start and stop buttons to freeze and resume the tailing process
- Support Ansi and UTF8 encodings
- Grep-Like feature of one or more terms
- Email reports of the matching keywords found within the input file
- Real-time file viewing
- Follow tail mode (like tail -f on Unix)
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Sound alerts when the matching keywords are found within the input file
- Portable version: no installer
- Check for updates included