Release notes for WinSCP 5.1.4 (2013-02-18)
- MD5: 317b24b1bfcacf9710d5a9f75419eff5
- SHA1: 711d575dc3ae008c7044a3b9284ff0cdc393d4ff
- Installation package
- Includes translations:
Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Simplified
Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- In addition to installing application executable file,
it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and
create start menu items, desktop icons etc.
- Also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and
console interface tool for running scripts from command-line
- For more details see
- The installer includes Google Chrome recommendation.
WinSCP application itself does not contain any ads.
By using the installer you support WinSCP development.
- MD5: b284e28870096df8bce220204eb29958
- SHA1: b81da6ebddf49a2b76ec6998baa5adc622d707da
- Standalone executable files
- Can be used as is, program does not require installation
- MD5: f30b3659ac63877ae845182592f03497
- SHA1: 32f61e61ac073ab9c878783605f009a2caa27671
- Source code for this release
- MD5: 44d32f9a020adb9cf0fba884c4a181ec
- SHA1: b4839bfbe62082035cb59959eef7ef96cddad10c
- .NET wrapper around WinSCP scripting interface
- Assembly is exposed to COM
See version history at