What does WinlockPro do?
Brings the entire Windows 10 metro theme across all versions of windows(XP and above)
Proprietary password encryption technology
Flash Drive Unlock!
View login attempts that have occurred
Sends you an email if many failed attempts occur
Shuts down the computer if multiple failed attempts occur
Desktop widget which can be used to easily control all aspects of the software
Ability to leave notes on the Lock Screen interface
Extremely simple to use
Almost every small aspect of the software can be customized
Fonts, colors, styles, positions, wallpapers, avatars, EVERYTHING can be changed to your liking
Now has a minimalist mode, to make it even easier to use
Dual monitor support
G-mail integration - Ability to control WinlockPro with simple email commands.
A whole lot more to be discovered
I am currently building a cross platform app that will allow users to control WinlockPro from their mobile phones.
- Visit www.Winlockpro.org for more details and please recomend this project above.
- No ads
- Flash Drive Unlock!
- Proprietary password encryption
- Minimalist mode
- Remote control via Gmail
- View login attempts that have occurred
- Sends you an email if many failed attempts occur
- Shut down the computer if multiple failed attempts occur
- Receive email notifications
- Leave a note
- Charms bar imported from windows 8 for easy access to settings
- Extremely fast and responsive
- Smoother graphics rendering
- Change font styles and colors
- Brand new icons (changed to metro styles)
- Automatically backs up your settings
- Ability to move date and time
No V15 Source ?
Terrible, unable to understand how it works. I prefer other similar apps.
It's a nice project, but I was able to bypass by simply pressing alt+f4...that kind of defeats the point of this application. Since it doesn't seem to be able to perform it's job it's only getting one star from me. Design and features are nice, but they don't matter that much when it can't fully secure your desktop. :\
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!