This project contains a 32 bits application with gui and console version to control the Philips Hue system.
WinHue is an application that allow a user to control the Philips Hue Lighting System from it's computer.
Hue is a trademark of Philips.
The Windows Logo is a trademark of Microsoft.
NOTE : This project requires Microsoft Dot Net Framework 4.5 to work properly
This project is not intended to run on a Windows tablet or phone. If you have problem running this app on it I cannot offer support.
For previous version of WinHue see the Files Tab.
- Control the Philips Hue Lighting system via Microsoft Windows.
- Create / Modify and delete : Groups, Schedules, Scenes and more.
- Full control over lights / groups color, brightness, temperature, saturation, name.
- Recurring Schedules and Timers !
- Create your own moods.
- Control your light from console.
- Add rules or sensors.
- IT'S FREE !