"The Golden Flute" is an adventure game originally written by Delton T. Horn as part of his "Golden Flutes and Great Escapes" games collection. This is my attempt at converting it into a Windows-based GUI game program.
- First public release of The Golden Flute for Windows.
- Attempts to re-create Delton T. Horn's original BASIC game and bring it to a Windows GUI environment.
- Added a storyline at the beginning and end of the game. The only downside I can think of is it will take the user a few minutes to read.
- Movement commands and Chariot's inventory are on the same screen.
- Eliminated "Key" command, as the buttons on the main play screen are pretty straightforward.
- Watch out for my next game, "The Great Escape for Windows," coming soon!
Be the first to post a review of The Golden Flute for Windows!