The Windows Inspection Tool Set (WiTS) slices Windows multiple ways providing you with cross-linked, customizable, filtered views into a running Windows system. Monitor processes, services, connections, shares and more.
- List and detail views of various subsystems in a running Windows system
- Monitoring of system events with optional logging to a file
- Customizable list views with user defined filters and sorting modes
- Multiple display modes with change highlighting
- Hyper linking of displayed information to allow easy navigation between system objects
- Detail views for processes, services, CPU's, modules, drivers, network connections and interfaces, disks, shares, users, groups, logon sessions and the windows event log.
- Monitored system events include process starts, network connections, system resources and more
- User definable hotkeys
- Tcl shell for command line mode
- Supports all Windows version since XP SP2
- 32- and 64-bit versions
Be the first to post a review of Windows Inspection Tool Set!