This project is now part of Korduene project samples.
download the source here:
For help and support go to:
Create bootable Windows 8.1 USB drives, This tool is designed with the following in mind:
* The ability to create Windows 8.1 64Bit on a 4GB flash drive. (also supports 32bit (x86)).
* Create a bootable flash drive with any version of Windows.
Method 1: Simply mount the ISO file on your PC, plug your flash drive in and click start.
Method 2: Browse and select your windows ISO file, plug your flash drive in and click start.
Note: In some cases where the program is copying large files the progress bar might appear it is not progressing, that is normal, if there are any errors it will show in the log.
Like this program? Support the developer's newest project on KickStarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1451017695/korduene-visual-programming-ide
- Create Windows 8.1 64Bit on a 4GB flash drive.
- Create a bootable flash drive with any version of Windows.
- Create a bootable flash drive directly from ISO files.
Be the first to post a review of Win8.1ToUSB!