Provides partial-alpha-transparent Delphi Form like Windows Vista/7 Gadgets or Yahoo Widgets. It look like Photoshop 7.0 splash-screen,
with PLUS: Interactive mechanism with your mouse: drag, click, an so on.
Based on Graphics32's TImgView32.
- Allow you all you can do with TImgView32, but in Partial-alpha-transparent Delphi TForm
- Interact by mouse: click (as button), drag, and so on
- Easy to use, save your time to build like Windows7 widget with famous graphics32
- True alpha tranparent form, not at all transparent
- Simple, No need headace of CreateRegion.
- No API, no more complexity
- Currently can't as fast as original TImgView speed, need to be improved
It was my first time I meet this Class implementation in Delphi