Whyteboard is a painting whiteboard application for Linux and Windows, that allows the annotation of PDF and PostScript documents, and image files with common drawing tools.
- PDF annotation (using ImageMagick)
- Replay your drawings
- Tabbed drawing with updating thumbnails for each tab
- Text entry, standard drawing tools (pen, rectangle, circle, polygon)
- Cross-platform ( Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Resizable canvas that updates its size as you drag it
- Unlimited undo/redo; undo closed tabs
- Embed video and audio
- Portable cross-platform save format
- Available in multiple languages
Very useful. Thanks.
simple and versatile...
Damn, sproaty, a year later and you still haven't updated your interface much if at all? Managed to make it into any official distribution repos yet? Or even "official" community maintained ones? I also sense version number bloat: like how Google Chrome goes from 0.1 to 7.0 in 2 years. 4 major revisions/updates? I can't talk: sourceforge deleted my project. Thinking about starting a new toy to dink around with. - Mr. Buhman