Whyteboard is a painting whiteboard application for Linux and Windows, that allows the annotation of PDF and PostScript documents, and image files with common drawing tools.
- PDF annotation (using ImageMagick)
- Replay your drawings
- Tabbed drawing with updating thumbnails for each tab
- Text entry, standard drawing tools (pen, rectangle, circle, polygon)
- Cross-platform ( Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Resizable canvas that updates its size as you drag it
- Unlimited undo/redo; undo closed tabs
- Embed video and audio
- Portable cross-platform save format
- Available in multiple languages
There are no 1 star reviews.