WhiteStarUML is a fork of StarUML providing modern continuation of the project using up-to-date development tools and libraries. Principal attention is kept on preserving full functionality of the original program.
- Refreshed user interface
- Fully functional handling of UNICODE strings
- Diagrams may be enhanced with images
- Java reverse engineering updated to version 1.5 (thanks to Frank Hernandez)
- Improved support for large projects - units may be loaded and unloaded on demand
- Initial 64 bit build is available
- Developed and tested on Windows 7 and 8
After trying out a couple of UML drawing apps, this is the one I settle with and recommend to people. I also used the C++ code generation feature which I felt was pretty neat too. Great work!
Thanks for the fork
Nice to see a staruml fork.
Much needed updates to an excellent tool which unfortunately has dependencies with MS Windows legacy components