WhiteStarUML is a fork of StarUML providing modern continuation of the project using up-to-date development tools and libraries. Principal attention is kept on preserving full functionality of the original program.
- Refreshed user interface
- Fully functional handling of UNICODE strings
- Diagrams may be enhanced with images
- Java reverse engineering updated to version 1.5 (thanks to Frank Hernandez)
- Improved support for large projects - units may be loaded and unloaded on demand
- Initial 64 bit build is available
- Developed and tested on Windows 7 and 8
Very useful and reliable tool. But very important simple features are not available: Drill-down navigation linking Diagrams to Objects, Relationships Matrix, etc ...
I tested a number of UML model tools and this is my current preferred tool. Light, to the point and easy to use, it helps you get the work done, nice and quick. We are using it now company wide. However it has some room for improvement, mostly a few bugs and some missing uml diagram elements. I am sure with the help of everybody (users) this will be eventually covered. Again, great tool, keep up the good work. Thank you!
Very easy and user-friendly, rapid support, but still a few bugs