WhiteStarUML is a fork of StarUML providing modern continuation of the project using up-to-date development tools and libraries. Principal attention is kept on preserving full functionality of the original program.
- Refreshed user interface
- Fully functional handling of UNICODE strings
- Diagrams may be enhanced with images
- Java reverse engineering updated to version 1.5 (thanks to Frank Hernandez)
- Improved support for large projects - units may be loaded and unloaded on demand
- Initial 64 bit build is available
- Developed and tested on Windows 7 and 8
Thanks for the fork
Nice to see a staruml fork.
Much needed updates to an excellent tool which unfortunately has dependencies with MS Windows legacy components
Very happy to see the classic UML tool resurrected!
Very useful and reliable tool. But very important simple features are not available: Drill-down navigation linking Diagrams to Objects, Relationships Matrix, etc ...