The Battle for Wesnoth is a Free, turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat. Fight a desperate battle to reclaim the throne of Wesnoth, or take hand in any number of other adventures.
- Cross-platform: runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and others
- Single-player mode: campaigns and skirmish
- Multiplayer mode: networked and hotseat, cooperative and competitive
- Multilingual: over 50 available translations to choose from
- Extensible: user-made content from the add-ons server
Thanks for Wesnoth, it's excellent!
I was very surprised when he saw a free-step game, played it even more surprised - it was 3:00, and I did not notice!
A good game! Something reminded Heroes of Might and Magic
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
It's simple but good game! Can play online with my friends!
Despite some good work on music and graphics, wesnoth is the most annoying game ever invented. One of the biggest deceitfulness is the clueless claim to be a strategic game, while it is only a chance based board, something between gambling and card games. And no more interest can be added trying the online game, because the worst is the 'community', you have the feeling that this is some social experiment to measure how much impolite thing can go on. Regarding this point, inappropriate reactions from so-called moderators are worsening the whole stuff.