The Battle for Wesnoth is a Free, turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat. Fight a desperate battle to reclaim the throne of Wesnoth, or take hand in any number of other adventures.
- Cross-platform: runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and others
- Single-player mode: campaigns and skirmish
- Multiplayer mode: networked and hotseat, cooperative and competitive
- Multilingual: over 50 available translations to choose from
- Extensible: user-made content from the add-ons server
it 's a great strategic game, i am always on campaigns, trolls are awfull to kill, i stay over one week to find a solution in a special one with 2 trolls kings and no many gold coins,need to restart the campaign with elfs level 2,even the easy general level is not so "easy",iam not a real gamer i hate online and speedy games if you want to win think like warriors but slowly,take your time is not a shoot'em up and is free open source cross platform some campaigns can take one month and more if you play just a few hours try it is really good and one other thing is remind me a bit the lord of the rings by some sides
You will be lost in it for weeks. This game is that enjoyable!
The only free software game with a decent storyline. Love it
Thanks for your job!