This is version 0.9.0. This is a major update.
These are the most notable changes:
- Included in the release is now a QT gui. Please note that
due to bugs in earlier versions of the qyoto library, this
should only be used on systems with a recent qyoto library like
4.5.1+. This is the case in Ubuntu 10.10.
- A new tab called "Interfaces" has been added. It shows all
available interfaces and gives the ability to change the mac address
and switch between interfaces. Note that it is hidden by default and
must be enabled with Options->Preferences->Show tab for all interfaces.
Various other changes:
- configs are now all saved into one directory so that they not
clutter the main directory.
- If crunch or mdk3 is not installed, it will now be shown as
a warning instead of an error. WepCrackGui runs fine without them,
so no reason to fear noobs.
- completely rewrite of the way programs are started. It should
now be more stable.
- Selecting a network in the Network tab now selects it as the
current network. This means cracking can immediately be restarted
on a previously seen network.
- The scan view now removes access points not seen for some time from
- The network list in the Network tab is now automatically updated.
Thus, the refresh button has been removed.
- In the crack tab, a detailed message about what is missing to
successfully crack the AP is shown.
(e.g. handshake missing, no IVS captured...)
- Fixed the status of the arp replay attack
- Fixed URL of driver-not-patched error message
- Stations are now immediately added to the station list,
so that deauthentication can start immediately
- Fix scanning with iwlist if not root
- Fix a crash when the interface description could not
Download the binaries from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wepcrackgui/.
Sources are available via git from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wepcrackgui/develop.