This is a small R package for doing Weibull-based reliability analysis.
This R package is now obsolete and has been superseded by 'project Abernethy' on http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/abernethy/.
- Two-parameter Weibull cumulative distribution function (CDF) parameter calculation from (life-)time observations.
- Slope and Shape parameter calculation using Median Rank Regression or Maximum Likelihood Estimation.
- Complete (uncensored) and right-censored data are supported.
- Provides plots for visually comparing different datasets.
- Beta-binomial confidence bounds for B-lives, complete and right censored data supported.
- Monte-Carlo based pivotal confidence bounds for B-lives: complete datasets supported, for censored datasets the bounds are currently slightly too optimistic.
Great app weibulltoolkit