WebSolarLog started as an fork off the 123Aurora project. However it became an full rewrite off the code.
With this software you can monitor/log your solar system. At the moment we support and fully log the following Solar Inverters:
- Aurora UNO of PVI serie with a (build-in) RS485 module
- SMA all the inverters with a (build-in) RS485 module
- SMA all the inverters with BlueTooth connectivity
- Diehl all Platinum inverters with a Ethernet connection.
- Kostal Piko
- omnik (planned)
- Soladin (solget)
We hope to extend this in the near feature
The project uses multiple project to connect to the different inverters and smartmeter;
Aurora from Curt Blanks
sma-get from Roland Breedveld
SMASBF from SBF
SolGet from Marcel Reinieren
SolGet2MV from Timo Busch
DeltaSolivia.py from Stik79
- Live data from solar inverter(s)
- Live data from (dutch) Smartmeter
- Live production/usage graphs
- Sends emails if there's an errors or warnings in the system
- day/week/month/year productions statistics
- PVoutput support
- Daily email with productions figures
- Connections to multiple API's; Twitter, Dropbox, PVoutput
Web solarlog have linked to my two Delta Solivia 3.3 EU G3 via USB to my raspberry. works nice and clear.
Very nice project which is very useful for monitoring your solar panels.