Powered by http://www.best-price-performance.com
Website Analyzer is free webanalytics instrument, which gives full continuous detail with to a great extent augmented data.
You are an expert blogger then you must track your every day site guests on the foundation of aggregate volume,differential volume,organic traffic,direct traffic,referring sites and so on in light of the fact that it helps in building a great method with respect to substance creation and it gives accurate thought for composing.
Website Analyzer is truly valuable and viable completely free details checker instrument and you can utilize it to investigate movement on your site.
- 100% FREE , No service limitations (up to 10 MILLIONS hits/day)
- Fast and solid network 99.99% uptime with more than 1.500.000.0000 hits tracked monthly
- Full Real time statistics
- Online visitors ( recent visits, most active visitors, pupular pages, popular referer, geolocation )
- Unlimited traffic stats retention ( 10+ years )
- Geolocation, Browser, Toolbars , Languages , Hardware info - stats & trends
- Referer sites , Search engine , Social networks - stats & trends
- Visited urls , Visited page titles/tags , customized events/variables , downloads/clicks - stats & trends
- 2 levels of analysis included : LOG Analyzer (last 20.000 hits , soon will be available a version with 1.000.0000 hits) and Unlimited hourly/daily/monthly analytics
- LOG features: IP tags, IP tracking, visitors path , maximum detail on each single event on the site, advanced segmentation ( IP, COUNTRY, CITY, REFERER, SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORD , ENTRY PAGE, VISITED PAGE, BOUNCED VISITORS, VISITORS HARDWARE, LANGUAGE, ... ), segmentation filters can also be saved and loaded
- IP exclusion
- Control panel with stats , up to 300 sites per account.
- User Access Management and full privacy control for each site
- Support via Forum or Facebook
- Invisible or visible (gif or flash) counter
- Configurable counter options & starting values
From the perspective of a website operator that is very useful for marketing analysis.