Weblooker monitors serveral services on multiple systems for their status, up- and downtimes. A webgui and Android client to view the current status and logged downtimes is available as separately package.
- Android client available.(Needs weblookerd version 0.2.1.1)
- Separation of server, client and webui.
- does not require an open MySQL port anymore.
- All connections are encrypted and secured with session tokens.
- Session limits for DoS-protection.
- Pidfile handling prevents multiple instances.
- Syslog with configurable verbosity levels.
- Real daemon with init-control and privilege control.
- Multiple connection handling through forking.
- Command-line arguments for easier troubleshooting and debugging.
- Well documented configuration-file.
- Manpage and detailed README.
- Easier compilation through Automake.
- Prebuilt RPM and DEB Packages for Red Hat, Debian and SUSE based systems. Most @ http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tobias_sutor:/weblooker/
- Deb repository : http://weblooker.org/debrepo/
- RPM repository : http://weblooker.org/rpmrepo/
- Improved performance and stability (extended use of low level libraries).
- Fixed a bunch of bugs and typos
- LSB/FHS/GNU compliance.
- Template design.
- User management system.
- Added translations of the webui: Italian, Russian.
- User specific monitoring page (weblooker/onlyFrontview.php?user=foo)
- W3C conform: HTML5,CSS3
Thank you for your work.
Excellent program.Very easy and simple to use.
Test your web-server every minute with weblooker!
works great, thank you!
A very good!