WebIssues is an open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration. It can be used to store, share and track issues with various attributes, description, comments and file attachments. The system is easy to install and use but has many capabilities and is highly customizable.
- The Desktop Client application can run natively on Windows, Linux and OS X
- The Web Client can be used to access the system using a web browser
- The server can be installed on any host with PHP 5.2 or newer and MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Issues can be filtered using public and personal views with configurable filtering criteria
- Email notifications can be sent and the Desktop Client can periodically check for new and modified issues meeting various criteria
- Various reports can be printed directly from the Desktop Client or exported as HTML and PDF documents
There are no 2 star reviews.