PHPIDS-based Security Log Analyzer for Apache
Web Forensik ist a script that uses PHPIDS to automatically scan your HTTPD logfiles for attacks against web applications. Check the Wiki for installation, configuration, usage.
- supports standard log formats (common, combined)
- allows user-defined (mod_log_config syntax) formats
- automatically pipes your web logs through PHPIDS
- categorizes all incidents by type, impact, date, host...
- generates reports in CSV, HTML (sortable table), XML
Thank you for doing this, I find it really useful. I tried to run it with the latest PHPIDS and I received some PHP errors so I fixed it and put the code on github : github.com/nekhbet/WebForensik Hope this will help someone.
fast download and works, recommended.