Web Contact Manager (WCM) manages contacts, maps, imports and exports to Microsoft Outlook® and Excel®. WCM supports multiple users, with permissions and has a research component to assist in tracking down lost friends. It's based on PHP and mySQL.
The Setup Wizard was the focus of the v1.2.0 update, which should address many installation issues, including the comment noted below.
- Maintains personal and business contact information for individuals
- Integrated photo manager supports a few pictures of each contact
- Google Map individual addresses, as well as overview of all contacts
- Calendar view of birthdays and anniversaries
- Export to Excel (xls files) for reporting
- Import from Excel compatible (csv files) for easy mass updating
- Easy migration into Outlook Contacts
- Generate various PDF Photo Directory's (uses mPDF)
- Optional birthday and anniversary reminder emails
- Search assistant helps track down misplaced friends and contacts
- Designed to support multi-language interface
- Export individuals in vCard format
Nice work ! Great project.
The installation wizard has been the primary focus of recent work. I was unable to contact Asdmgood (email returned) to work through their issues. - wiredhome
MySql dump NOT there or don't install. Otherwise program wizard works to install point page showing what works. The frontpage looks good, no data base. The contacts to PDF page looks good to MPDF pdf. Then no data base. This is all at one location www.1-host-hq.com/PDF-edit/ Will install if works for other applications at www.1000yrs.net/ US Postal Mail 48 States Mailing Addresses. US Postal Mail Mailing Lists. Thanks.