C library for robot creators using certain AVR microcontrollers with support for 3rd party hardware boards for various sensors and motor controllers. Comprehensive PDF manual included in the download.
Version 2 code stream - requires that projects are created using Project Designer from my web site. If your board isn't listed in Project Designer then look at Board Designer on my web-site to create your own custom board - or if its a commercial board then let me know and, with permission, I will add your design to the release.
Version 1 code stream - requires you to do everything by hand and will be discontinued in the near future.
- Supports ATMega640, ATMega644, ATMega2560, ATMega2561, ATMega328p, ATMega8, ATMega168, ATMega128, ATMega1280, ATMega32, ATMega1284P
- Supports commercial boards including Axon II, Axon, BabyOrangutan 328, Sparkfun 9DoF Razor, Roboduino, uBotino, Orangutan SVP-1284
- Supports a variety of motor controllers, servos and sensors
- Lets you concentrate on your software - not the hardware
- Comprehensive PDF manual (approx 375 pages)
- Project Designer - a drag and drop GUI tool, with code generation, for your project
- Board Designer - publish your board to other Project Designer users
- Gait Designer - design gaits for your multi-limbed robot
Nice work ! Great project.
The best ATmega development library I've ever used.
It is really an amazing job! Thank you!!
Well I think its great!