"Why Can't I Connect?" makes it easier to resolve TCP/IP connection errors. Use it to diagnose connections to common server types and create generic clients and / or servers. A source tar, a 32 bit and 64 bit rpm, a 32 bit and 64 bit deb, and a 32 bit Windows install exe are available. The 32 bit Windows executable runs fine in 64 bit Windows systems. Go to: https://www.whycanticonnect.com/?q=instructions for help / instructions. Go to: https://www.whycanticonnect.com/?q=knowledge-base to make requests, report bugs, ask questions, and view solutions.
- Network debugging
- Network diagnostics
- Email connection debugging
- Database connection debugging
- LDAP connection debugging
- Internet relay chat connection debugging
- Usenet connection debugging
- Network intrusion detection
Be the first to post a review of Why Can't I Connect?!