Turn-based artillery game with your favorite free software mascots
Have the mascots of your favorite free software titles battle it out in the Wormux arena using dynamite, grenades, baseball bats, and bazookas. Exterminate your opponent in a 2-D environment with toon-style scenery. Each player controls the team of his choice (penguin, gnu, firefox, wilber, ...) and must destroy his adversary using more or less casual weapons. Although a minimum of strategy is required to vanquish, Wormux is pre-eminently a "convivial mass murder" game where, turn by turn, each member of each team attempts to produce a maximum of damage to his opponents.
- Numerous weapons are available: dynamite, RPG, baseball bat, teleportation, etc.
- Teams are styled after the mascots of various free software projects
- Several players can play together, typically each one using a team
- The game can be played online if every player uses the same version of the game
- You can play in private mode by providing your opponents your address and port, or public mode, in which an index server publishes your game
Be the first to post a review of WarMUX!