Provide tools to counsel and advise enlisted airman of the U.S. Air Force on their career progression and elaborate on the promotion time line.
- Calculates the promotion points for EPRs and Decorations
- Shows the promotion timeline from Airman Basic (E1) to Chief Master Sergeant (E9)
- Estimates the test scores needed to get promoted to Staff Sergeant, Tech Sergeant, Master Sergeant, Senior Master Sergeant, and Chief Master Sergeant
- Shows when enlisted airmen are eligible for promotion testing
- Provides links to medals and decorations on Wikipedia
- Gives the promotion cycle dates, promotion eligibility dates, approximate test months, and announcement months.