Wapiti is a vulnerability scanner for web applications. It currently search vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL and XPath injections, file inclusions, command execution, XXE injections, CRLF injections... It use the Python programming language.
- Fast and easy to use
- Generates vulnerability reports in various formats (HTML, XML, JSON, TXT...)
- Can suspend and resume a scan or an attack
- Can give you colors in the terminal to highlight vulnerabilities
- Different levels of verbosity
- Adding a payload can be as easy as adding a line to a text file
- Support HTTP and HTTPS proxies
- Authentication via several methods : Basic, Digest, Kerberos or NTLM
- Ability to restrain the scope of the scan (domain, folder, webpage)
- Safeguards against scan endless-loops (max number of values for a parameter)
- Can exclude some URLs of the scan and attacks (eg: logout URL)
- Extract URLs from Flash SWF files
- ... and more features described on the website !
Works and fast.
good job wapiti
wapiti works great
good project wapiti
Fast and simple.