Wallpaper Manager is a wallpaper cycling and management tool designed for systems with multiple displays.
- Applies wallpapers which are meant to be used over multiple screens over all your monitors.
- Applies any other single screen wallpapers over single monitors.
- Cycles automatically in a given interval.
- Can add new wallpapers automatically by watching folders for changes.
- Can cycle wallpapers as you have priorized them.
- Offers a wide set of options to arrange every single wallpaper perfectly onto your screen.
- Can cycle wallpapers on specific time-spans only (e.g. let a wallpaper be cycled during the morning only).
- Can draw text overlays above the wallpapers to show useful information (like the name of the wallpaper, the computer name, the system's up time etc).
- Windows7 support: Can display the time left until the next cycle inside the application icons's overlay in your Task Bar.
- Modern easy-to-use user interface.
- Open source application without any advertisement.
Very good set of options to configure displaying wallpapers on 2 monitors. Every wallpaper can be configured separately! [if you have time)))) ] Unfortunately from my experience [about week] app sucks at randomizing the wallpapers. It is like 30 pictures being randomly displayed all round from 1200 I have. Other almost not displaying. And to test it I set change every 1 min.
works fine, even behind a firewall (where it cannot check for updates and produces the appropriate message on startup) In random mode, the probability setting for an image seems to have no influence on the frequency of its appearance - but this was not tested extensively.
I love this app, it's been working pretty well for me so far.
Great program and the best Wallpaper tool i have found on the web.