Wisconsin White Matter Hyperintensity Segmentation [W2MHS] and Quantification Toolbox is an open source MatLab toolbox designed for detecting and quantifying White Matter Hyperintensities (WMH) in Alzheimer’s and aging related neurological disorders. WMHs arise as bright regions on T2- weighted FLAIR images. They reflect comorbid neural injury or cerebral vascular disease burden. Their precise detection is of interest in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) with regard to its prognosis. Our toolbox provides a self-sufficient set of tools for segmenting these WMHs reliably and further quantifying their burden for down-processing studies.
- Detects white matter hyperintensities in T2-FLAIR images
- Segments hyperintsnsities and quantifies burden for down-processing studies
- Comes with an SPM12 based preprocessign module
- Simple GUI with batch processing capability
- Open Source MATLAB toolbox
- Customizable parameters
Be the first to post a review of WM Hyperintensities Segmentation Toolbox!