We moved to https://github.com/frankmorgner/vsmartcard see you there!
The Virtual Smart Card Architecture provides software to emulate smart cards and a smart card reader. The virtual smart card is internally accessible as PC/SC reader and externally as USB CCID reader or through a contactless smart card reader.
- Virtual smart card: Emulates a German Elektronischer Reisepass, ISO-7816 or cryptoflex cards
- Virtual smart card: Connects to virtual reader over the internet
- Virtual smart card: Supports relaying a local smart card to the virtual reader
- PCSC relay: Emulates a ISO/IEC 14443 smart card relaying communication to a local smart card
- PCSC relay: Uses OpenPICC or libnfc devices as NFC antenna for card emulation
- nPA Library: Supports establishing a secure messaging channel to the new German identity card ("neuer Personalausweis" nPA)
- nPA Library: Supports easy to use secure messaging implementation
- nPA Library: Includes tool for PIN management for the nPA
- Smart card reader emulator: Compatible with default CCID driver for windows and unix
- Smart card reader emulator: Supports secure PIN commands
- Smart card reader emulator: Supports PACE ("Standardleser" CAT-S)
Be the first to post a review of Virtual Smart Card Architecture!