A software to help users to learn vocabulary lists (from one language to another) more efficiently. They can create several lists, and learn them. The software saves the lists, but also the knowledge level of the user for each sentence of the lists.
- Editing mode (tables to fill with the vocabulary) and learning mode
- Possibility of cut/copy/paste complete lists at the same time from Word, Excel, Access, ...
- Possibility of generatint new vocabulary from a text
- "Smart" learning mode: the knowledge level of each sentence is recorded, and the software asks more the unknown sentences (but still asks sometimes the known sentences to reactivate them in your memory)
- At each time, you known the percentage of sentences known. Knowledge level is also printed in a chart.
- In the learning mode, it's possible to be asked only sentences from specific lists
- Possibility of deactivating sentences in learning mode (and reactivate them later)
- Possibility of merging lists (a teacher could, for example, give to his students "patches" each week with new sentences, and the students would then merge this patches with their vocabulary lists)
- Possibility of renitializing the knowledge level of the lists (for example, to share it to other users)
- Possibility of printing the lists (of only a part of them, for example "only the unknown sentences from the second list")
There are no 2 star reviews.