Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It
doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI
synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use
the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use
the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another
instrument or MIDI file player.
* RtMidi 1.0.15 patched by Gilles Filippini <firstname.lastname@example.org> enabling
several MIDI drivers to be compiled at once, and allowing the user to select
one at runtime.
* Fixed Bug #3507732. Transpose does not update correctly the octave in note
name. Thanks to Patrick Meaney for the bug report
* Fixed Bug #3503768. Removing the shortcut for an action having default
shortcut keys, the change is not saved upon exit, so the shortcut appears
again the next execution.
* Fixed Bug #3502659. Saved preferences not set correctly.
* New implementation of the Network MIDI driver (UDP multicast).
* MIDI channel state enforcement (RFE #3517750)
* MIDI IN Omni mode.
* Independently enable/disable note input using keyboard, mouse, and touch
* Note highlight color policies (single, double, one color for each MIDI
channel, one color for each grade in the chromatic scale). Color palettes
editor dialog. Option to show a colorized scale.
* Allow XML comments within keyboard map files.
Requirements for all platforms: CMake-2.8 and Qt-4.8 or later.
Copyright (C) 2008-2012, Pedro López-Cabanillas and others
License: GPL v3