VMPK is a virtual MIDI piano keyboard for Linux, Windows and OSX. Based on Qt and Drumstick the program is a MIDI event generator using the computer's alphanumeric keyboard and the mouse. It may be used also to display received MIDI notes.
- 1 MIDI IN port
- 1 MIDI OUT/THRU port
- MIDI standards compliant
- Configurable number of keys/octaves
- Configurable starting note
- Configurable key size
- Configurable computer keyboard mappings
- Touch screen support
- MIDI output to Internal synthesizer, using FluidSynth soundfont (.sf2) synth
- MIDI input and output to network, using an ipMIDI compatible protocol
- MIDI input and output to OS native drivers (Windows, Linux and Mac OSX)
- Translations to many languages
good... but need some tune improvements for HP Envy x360 Touch Screen Laptops.
It would be awesome if you can implement a feature that reads in MIDI/PDF sheet music inputs and have a keyboard-sheet music dual interface. Just an idea, but it would make using the software much easier for me.