Vlayr is a digital signage application for Linux. It is written in C++ with Qt framework and can display text, images, web pages, video and georss news feeds from online or local resources. It supports playlists and scheduled content.
- scheduled content display
- displays text, web, video and georss content from local or remote sources
- multiple or single contents and/or content types on each screen
- can organize content with screens, playlists and schedules
- configure triggers to alter display in case of some special events
Be the first to post a review of Vlayr!