Koha Version- 3.10.9 & 3.16.4 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Open web browser to run Koha, it will automatically open koha OPAC and Staff client.
OPAC - http://127.0.0.1
Staff Client - http://127.0.0.1:8080
System/Ubuntu Login Information
Username : koha
Password : koha123
Staff Client Login
Username : koha
Password : india
Root Password- mysqlkoha
Database Name- koha_library
- Hourly backup will be deposited directly in your PENDRIVE just you need to insert your pen drive and rename/name it KOHA. So you need not to take manually backup files.
- Hourly backup will also automatically deposit in the folder- /home/koha/koha-backup.
- Each day backup will be deposited in /var/spool/koha/library folder also and it stores two days backup by eliminating older ones automatically.
For more details please refer help file.
Installation video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mg8h394E28&feature=youtu.
- Fully customized OPAC home page with drop down top and left navigations
- Automatic backup of database directly into Pendrive (Assign Name KOHA in capital letter to your Pen drive)
- Quick links has been added to right navigation
- Auto email has been activated for Issue/Return etc.
- Many Reports has been added for day today works
- Data entry fields has been completely minimized for easy and frequently adding the data as per Marc Standards
- Multiple Indic Language script has been enabled to search OPAC in Indian Language
- Two themes sample has been given Prog/Cssr to use by restoring method whichever is desired
- For details please download help files and refer installation video
- Template of User Library Card generation for members has been well designed/customized
- Template of Barcode generation for books has been well designed/customized
Be the first to post a review of EasyKoha!