Virtual Driver for Windows (XP and later) Emulates Joystick/Gamepad
This project was originally designed to provide an open-source replacement for PPJoy. The product, at this point, consists of virtual joystick devices that is seen by the system as a standard joystick but its position-data is written to it by a feeder application. An existing feeder application that takes advantage of this product is SmartPropoPlus. If you are an application writer you can very easily write an application that controls a joystick (e.g. mouse-to-joystick, keyboard-to-joystick). If you are a beginner in device drivers you can take this code and enhance it to support more (or less) axes, buttons or POVs.
- Virtual Device and device driver 32/64 bit
- Driver is signed
- Configurable: Up to 8 axes, up to 128 buttons and optional 4 POV Hat Switch
- Package include: Unified x86+x64 installer
- Download-able: Full sources, SDK (C/C++ C#), Demo feeder applications, documentation
- Typical audience: Application writers that want to emulate joystick behaviour
- PPJoy replacement
- Tested on XP(32 bit Only) Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
very easy to use
Simple. Useful. Light.
vjoystick, easy to use
My child likes it! Thank you!